Agents at Schatz Insurance have over 20 years of experience in various areas of the horse industry. We are now combining that with our company’s long history of providing our customers with excellent service and quality coverage.
- Covers the agreed value of your horse in the event of death during the policy period from an accident, injury, illness, or disease which first occurred during the policy period.
- Includes coverage for theft.
- Free coverage for emergency colic surgery included (limit varies with company).
- Extension period available at no extra charge. Length of time depends on company. (Covers the death of an insured horse, after the policy expiration date, as a result of an incident which first occurred during the policy period and reported to the company within the policy period).
Equine Medical and Surgical Coverages:
- Reimburses you for covered veterinary costs during the policy period should your horse need non-routine veterinary care for a condition first occurring during the policy period.
- Limits available from $5,000 through $15,000.
- Premiums and deductibles are dependent on limit chosen.
- Extension periods available at no extra charge. Length of time depends on company and coverage chosen.
- Written as an addition to the equine mortality policy.
Additional coverage options are available:
- Zero Deductible Surgical Only
- Stallion Infertility
- Third Party Liability
- Named Perils Mortality Coverage
Liability Coverages Available:
- Equine Commercial General Liability
- Equine Personal Liability
- Equine Professional Liability
- Care, Custody, and Control
- Equine Instructors and Trainers Coverage
- Equine Clubs and Associations Liability
- Equine Event Liability
- Race Horse Owners and Trainers Liability
Farm or Ranch Insurance
Schatz insurance has years of success finding quality coverage for farm owners. We know that each farm is unique and are here to make sure you get the best protection possible. Whether you have a hobby horse farm, an equine boarding and/or training facility, or a working farm or ranch, we have companies to fit your needs.
We love to talk about horses. Call today and let’s talk about protecting what you love.
Contact: 224-444-6574 (direct office line) or 815-355-2242 (cell)
Email: jschatz [at] schatzins [dot] com