Life insurance is a simple answer to a very difficult question: How will my family manage financially when I die?
It’s a subject no one really wants to think about. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you cannot avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
There are countless examples of people whose lives have been forever changed by circumstances beyond their control.
The videos below highlight the true stories of people who’ve benefitted from sound insurance planning, or else found themselves in tough situations owing to lack of coverage. Hear how these survivors have persevered, and the valuable lessons they’ve learned.